This Vertical Garden features a unique watering system, making it easy to look after your plants! Choose the PlantBox that best fits your space, whether it’s the small (3 troughs), medium (5 troughs) or go for large with 10 troughs. You can also customise with any combination of your choice. Whichever option you choose will transform your space!
It's really easy to assemble, all you need to do is stack the troughs on top of one another and clip together to build outwards. Please note, we recommend attaching the system to a wall or suitable structure for safety.
Your vertical garden has built in water reservoirs. Each trough holds 1.8 litres of water, usually enough for 1-2 weeks (this will depend on location, the weather and how thirsty your plants are!). The wicking-felt enables the plants to take up the water they need, which means no need to worry about overwatering!
This clever system also lets you know when it’s time to refill the reservoirs: the water level indicator on each trough of your PlantBox will let you know when the water is running low.
What can you grow? The troughs have good planting depth for a huge range of foliage plants, perennials, annual flowering plants, vegetables, herbs and salad crops.
- Small: 3 troughs (60cm x 60cm)
- Medium: 5 troughs (1m x60cm)
- Large: 10 troughs (2m x 60cm)
- Custom: choose your own combination by selecting more than one of the above.
- Stacking system with strong clips to hold the troughs in place
- Built in water reservoir (holds 1.8 litres per trough)
- Capillary wicking felt, allows the plant’s roots to take up water as needed
- Water level indicator tells you when it’s time to refill
- Each planting trough is 12cm deep and holds 3-6 plants (dependent on plant type)
- Suitable for ordinary, multi-purpose compost (plants and compost not included)
- Small footprint, making it perfect for balconies, roof gardens, patios or conservatories.
- Easily attached to boundary walls, fence posts, balcony railings or conservatory walls
- Suitable for indoor use (with appropriate drip tray)
- Made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste plastic
- Made in England
Please note: wall mounting kit not included.
The Vertical Garden
Unit dimensions (1 trough)
60cm x 20cm x 15cm Fully loaded weight 70kgs per m2 Base material 100% recycled polypropylene Trough depth 20cm Reservoir capacity 1.8L Pot size Anything up to 1ltr pots